Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Bad!

Bridge Disturbed Still

3WW February 6, 2008
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I disturbed him while
he played Bridge on Yahoo Games~
And I’m still alive!

14 comments:

  1. LOL

    You're very lucky then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is AWESOME!!! i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the title best (my bad). Definitely a smile from this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I enjoyed reading this!

    Introducing myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. much enjoyed this

    for methe bad would be being disturbed while playing scrabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. A real couple moment. lol Enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Knew from the name it would be

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a brave act! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That made me smile :) Thanks, it was nice to have a light-hearted funny entry.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit Totally Optional Prompts each Sunday for a prompt and return on Thursday to add a link to whatever you've written.